Cambium cnPilot E500 Outdoor Wireless Access Point Price in Bangladesh.
- Operational Superiority: Supporting 256 max concurrent client associations, up to 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dybamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access control lists(ACL), zero touch provisioning and more, the 802.11ac E500 is the essential workhorse for demanding high density outdoor WiFi networks
- High performance WiFi network: All cnPilot's Enterprise Access Points (APs), include the #500 series support features like controller-less roaming, automatic channel scanning, band steering, pre-set scheduling of SSIDs RADIUS based dynamic rate limiting per SSID and more- all needed essential features for real world WiFi deployment
- Mesh: Rapidly setup multiple E500 APs via a mesh network with ability to dedicate one radio for mesh backhaul and use the other radio for client access
- Flexible Backhaul: All E500 APs come with two Gigabit Ethernet ports and the ability to configure one of the ports as PoE out - perfect for powering any standard 802.3af equipment. When paired with Cambium's PMP450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul, the E500 can also drive power to the backhaul module eliminating the need for a second power line.
- Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz (Channels 1-13 ETSI/CE ; Channels 1-11 US) ; 5 GHz: 5.15 - 5.85 GHz
- SSID Security: WPA-2 (802.11i): WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/EAP) & WPA2-Preshared-keys, Open
- Max SSIDs: 16
- Max Concurrent Clients: 256
- Max Range (Client): 213 m (700 ft); Actual range will vary based on local RF conditions and client capability
- Max Range (Mesh): 2.4 GHz: 3,000 m (9840 ft) ; 5 GHz: 1500 m (4900 ft)
- Max Data Rates: 1.01 Gbps
- Ethernet Ports: Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 x 10/100/1000Base-T)
- Antenna: Dual polarized, 2x2 MIMO, Integrated Omni (360°) antenna
- Antenna Gain: 5 dBi
- Power Supply: 56V / 30W Gigabit passive PoE injector