Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone
The GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers superb audio quality to all participants throughout conference rooms, board rooms and offices. It features support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, 7-way voice conferencing and daisy chain support. The Android-based GAC2500 offers full access to all apps within the Google Play Store, including popular apps such as Skype and Google Hangouts. The GAC2500 delivers HD audio quality, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- Features support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, 7-way voice conferencing and daisy chain support.
- The Android-based (4.4 OS) GAC2500 offers full access to all a pps within the Google Play Store, including popular apps such as Skype and Google Hangouts.
- Automated provisioning allows for easy deployment
- 1 Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ 802.3at port
- Bluetooth allows you to sync with headsets and mobile devices
- HD Audio quality
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- 3 cardioid microphones with pickup distance of up to 12 feet
- Frequency Response: 220Hz-14kHz
- Volume: Up to 86dB at 0.5 meters
- Auxiliary Ports: 3.5mm, USB Micro-B, RJ48 daisy chain
- Voice Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, iLBC, Opus, G.722.1 and G.722.1c (pending), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Call hold, transfer forward
- Call park, pickup
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting, log
- Music on hold
- QoS: 802.1Q, 802.1P, ToS, DiffServ, MPLS
- Multi-language capability
- Power Requirements: 12VDC/2A adapter, 802.3at PoE+
- Power Consumption: up to 24W