Grandstream UCM6204 Innovative IP PBX With 4 FXO And 2 FXS Ports:
UCM6204 is designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies; such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, cost-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.